it’s finally time to do another one of these to thank all of you gr8 people!
this time there will be three winners, and although the prizes may differ slightly for each, the lucky three will receive the following writerly things (in image order):
- a selection of pens, stickers and post-its! bright idea paperclips! a list book! a small happy jackson notebook!
- how not to write a novel by howard mittelmark and sandra newman!
- a pack of rory’s story cubes!
- wreck this journal by keri smith!
- only one reblog per day, please, i don’t want to be spamming anyone too much! and likes do count
- i’d rather you didn’t delete this text, but if you must please add a clear link back to the original post and a note that it should not be removed
- no bots/giveaway blogs
- you do not have to be following me (but it would be lovely if you do)
- your ask/submit box needs to be open so i can tell you if you win. if the winner doesn’t respond within three days, i will choose a new winner
- any questions, feel free to ask!
giveaway ends march 5th, 2014. the winner will be chosen randomly using random.org and messaged the next day. i will ship internationally for free, and of course you have to be okay with giving me your mailing address!
17 year old w down syndrome lost in SG. He’s Samuel Lee, 1.55m tall,wearing red t-shirt n black pants n carrying a medium-sized black bag.
He was last seen at around 10am in train heading to dhoby ghaut. If you see him, pls contact the police.
Help spread the word please! Thank you!
Based off of this post
basically it’s the concept that your chest would glow when you meet your soulmate…which has been fate for these two enemies all along AHAHAHAAAAAaaaaaa
this was really fun to draw LOL
here’s the original post of the lovely gif that started it all <3
YOU BETTER MAKE SEQUEL OF THIS PIECE
SO i just found out about this manga called toriaezu chikyuu ga horobiru mae ni (something close to before the earth perishes, according to google translate) by an artist/illustrator named nemu yoko. it is apparently about girls basketball, and it has 4 volumes!! there is no translation out anywhere, and i need to read this more than i need air to breathe.
a roughly translated synopsis:
One day in front of the Dadakusa girls’ basketball team, a man calling himself a prophet appears. “The earth will perish if you don’t win the prefectural tournament.” Find out the fate of the earth, basketball, and love by reading Toriaezu Chikyuu ga Horobiru Mae Ni.
i am very willing to start up some sort of project to translate this manga if there’s interest for it!! i can do some typesetting, but i would need help w/ translation!! also, each volume is around $2-$5usd, and would probably need to raise some donations as i have no source of income. please let me know if you’d be interested in helping out, or even reading, as i’d like to see if there’s a big enough demand for a project! thanks for reading!!
I just came back from watching the Lego Movie, and it was AWESOME. *cues catchy pop song*
No but seriously, it’s a really good movie. I watched a few good reviews on it and I was quite satisfied with the movie as a whole. 10/10, would watch again!
But I just don’t know why people feel the need…